Friday, May 1, 2020

Concrete Mural

One of the tasks I assigned the Kakapo Class this week was to create a concrete mural.
This could be on their driveway, a footpath, the path to the clothes line...anywhere they had a patch of concrete.  If children had no concrete they were tasked with problem solving this.  What else could they use?
We looked at examples of murals and how they were different to a regular chalk drawing we might do.


I will update this post when more concrete mural creations are shared.  Check out the individual class blogs also!

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Aj and I go to Glenbrae School.
    Great job I really like what you have shown to us about Concrete Mural keep up the great work

    Aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Im Hayden

    lovely job Im from Glenbrae School. and is a Concrete Mural?
    keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kakapo class, My name is Grace and I am from Paroa school. This looks so awesome and so fun to make. What are some things that you would draw? I would really love to do this and I probably can but we can always do it on our court at school. I wonder what you guys would have done if you didn't have any concrete.
    From Grace.H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Ana and im from Glenbrae school,
    this looks amasing and so fun , i bet you could even draw yourself.
    stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kakapo Class, My name is Avania. I am from Glenbrae School. The work you guys have done is outstanding work I love what you did. Maybe you can tell us more about it. Stay safe Byee
    From Avania,Glenbrae school

    ReplyDelete